Monday, September 7, 2015

Should you unfriend your spouse on Facebook? The reason why may surprise you - Today.com


Today.com

Should you unfriend your spouse on Facebook? The reason why may surprise you
Today.com
"I realized for a little while with my own wife that I didn't really want her to be my friend on Facebook," the New York-based therapist told Public Radio International. "I didn't want all of that extra information. If anything I wanted less ...
Relationship expert says 'unfriend' your partner on Facebook to stay togetherWABC-TV
Unfriend your partner on Facebook if you want a healthy marriage, says ...Mirror.co.uk
Want your relationship to go the distance? Unfriend your SO on FacebookMetro
The Indian Express -Indiatimes.com -Times of India
all 34 news articles »

No comments:

Post a Comment